Personal website, “xConfig.me” in the further text will be referred as “xConfig” while the term “User” will be referring to a visitor of the website.
- User agrees to access (visit) xConfig through prefered Internet browser by its URL https://xconfig.me.
- User agrees not to access xConfig indirectly, using machines or bots, nor he/she may send a large number of requests per time unit to xConfig.
- xConfig agrees to provide easy, direct and secure access to the website (URL: https://xconfig.me) using well-known protocol.
- xConfig agrees not to share any acquired user data to a third party and to use the collected data only for the benefit of xConfig service improvement.
- xConfig uses Google Analytics system for collecting data relevant to having a statistics on visitors. More detailed information on Google Analytics is available here. If a user does not want to participate by providing data to abovementioned statistics and still wants to access the xConfig website, a user may follow this link to install a browser extension that will prevent their data from being used by Google Analytics.
- Articles and content presented on xConfig is a property of its authors.
- User agrees not to take, publish or distribute as its own, content provided by xConfig.
- xConfig encourages users to utilize knowledge shared on the website responsibly, in a testing environment or with acquired backup while maintaining critical thinking.
- xConfig takes no responsibility for any consequences that may arise from following instructions or advice available on the website.